Keaukaha Chapel

Keaukaha Chapel 25.jpg
Keaukaha Chapel 25.jpg

Keaukaha Chapel

from 10.00

This two-story grass chapel near the airport at Hilo was the first LDS chapel built on the big island of Hawaii. In 1946 a tsunami hit the area, carrying away all of the white sand along the beach. All that remains now is the black lava rocks.

Size:
Quantity:
Add To Cart